- July 4th weekend. No idea what on earth we’re doing!
- Quick babymoon to Toronto. Plus, the Sox will be playing the Blue Jays!
- Robin and Dotan moving back to the States.
- MOVING TO BOSTON!!!
- Setting up our new place that will finally be a home, and not just a house!
- Having a decent oven and stove that won’t undercook or overcook everything, or burn everything. I will never has an electric stove or oven again after this place!!!
- Meeting our new doctor, and doing all of our final pre-delivery preparations like touring the hospital (Beth Israel).
- Picking out nursery furniture and setting up our nursery.
- Reconnecting with our Boston friends!
- Finally, having a huge selection of amazing, diverse restaurants to choose from!
- Solomon’s birthday.
- Hopefully a Red Sox game or two (they play the Yankees the first weekend of October, I’d love to go to that).
- Pete and Lindsay’s wedding.
- The High Holidays (not that I’m looking forward to them, but it will be lots of yummy food and family!)
- Lots of pool time and family time.
- Things coming off of our registry. I know that sounds obnoxious and greedy, but it’s not meant to be! I’m just excited for all of the cute things for little boy!
Things I’m NOT looking forward to:
- My glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes
- Setting up our new place. I’m so excited, but sometimes I just wish it did itself. I am super Type A and need to be unpacked and set up right away, so moving is stressful!
- Gaining more weight.
- The beginning of leg cramps, swollen legs and feet and other pregnancy symptoms I haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing yet.
- The High Holidays. Long days in synagogue just aren’t one of my favorite things.
It’s a busy, but relatively chill 99 days coming up, and I can’t wait! I know this time is just going to fly by for us, and in no time everything is going to change!
What are you looking forward to in the next few months? Anything you are kind of dreading?