HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I hope you all have a year filled with happiness, joy, laughter and all of your dreams coming true! Make this the best year yet!
How was your New Year’s Eve? Any big plans for 2010?
Here are some of my resolutions:
- Stop making excuses and just eat better. I am going to food journal everyday, and not count calories. I tend to food journal, then kind of skip out writing the bad stuff down, which is counterproductive. I’m sticking to it!
- Be more consistent with excercise. I tend to be very OCD, running a ton, then doing a ton of yoga, then focusing on strength training. I need to find a BALANCE between it all!
- ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT! This year has been tough on me. We moved, leaving behind friends and family. I can’t find a job. I don’t feel like Meadville is home. I need to put my negative thinking aside, and embrace the changes.
- Cook something new every week! Even if it is just a small salad or a side dish, I want to continue to try new recipes or create my own. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut of cooking the same dishes. Suggestions welcome!
- Try to figure out my best career path. I’m soooo lost! I have a double major and a law degree, but don’t want to practice law. I just don’t know what to do with my life!
- Drive less aggressively. I’m not dangerous, and a I don’t tailgate or anything, but I get frustrated easily. I have a sailor mouth, maybe just try to keep it to myself.
- Do something everyday to show Solomon just how much I love him.
- Play with Rufio more (like that is humanly possible!)
- Drink more tea. I used to drink a ton, and I always felt healthy when I did. I drink about a cup a day, I want to drink more. I drink more than enough water, so this would be in addition to that.
- Just be. Stop stressing over every little thing. Things happen for a reason. Accept it and move on.
What are your resolutions to make 2010 the best year yet?
Oh, before I forget, here are the winners of both contests. I picked them with random.org, but don’t know how to put in the image from the website using this Mac I’ve borrowed for writing this post.
The Aurorae yoga mat winner is Brandi!
The Wusthof knife set winner is Robin H.
Girls, send me an email with your address so I can get your respective prizes out to you! Congratulations!
Monday I have another great review and a contest. If your resolution is to stay away from sweets, then this isn’t for you :). I’ll be back in Meadville then, and will be back to commenting away on all of your fun blogs. I’ve been keeping up, and enjoyed reading about all of your holidays, and time with family, I just haven’t been commenting a whole ton. I didn’t forget about any of you though!